Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Sitting aparatus horizontal equatoral stabilization malfunction

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    i really hate it when they think someone who weighs 300+ pounds (no comments on fat, I am indeed big boned! - just ask Snape, she is one of the few to have the privildge of seeing a pic of me - dammit, give me my cheesy poofs!) can be OK with a chair that is only rated to hold 200 pounds?????

    Granted, I didn't realize the chair they bought me when I was hired was only able to support that amount. I only found it out after as I am sitting coding, a hear a creak, then a crack, and then I end up on the floor with the shaft of the chair attached to the wheels leaving a mark up the right side of my body and a nice bruise under my right arm, with my ass and the remaining part of the chair on the floor.

    Amazing how many people came running to find out what the reason was for the huge thud (It knocked a clock off the wall in the neighboring office, and caused his coffe to spill out of the cup with it sitting on his desk)!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I knew I should have worked from home today!!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 18, 2004 04:09 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OUCH!


    at least the post didn't...y'know... [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    yeah, true

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that happened to my dad once. he was on the phone with a loan officer at the time, never missed a beat.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sue em!

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, I guess that is the American way, Chaser!

    Although I am sure they are going to look on it as that it is my fault for not informing them my ass was so heavy [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    megalithanod steps into a computer talking scale:

    "One at a time please"

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    then you can inform them they didnt observe your size like they should have. at least get a raise out of the incident!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just as Snape? Might wanna fix that typo... it implies Snape is also 300 lbs... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Riase!

    Now you are talking, but then again, I am obscenely overpaid for what I do now! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •